Reliable portfolio valuations and compliance: The growing complexity of investments and portfolio diversification along with increased market volatility and tighter regulations means evaluated pricing is becoming increasingly important. Thomson Reuters DataScope Evaluated Pricing Service offers an independent, accurate, and timely professional pricing of instruments.
Thomson Reuters has a global team of more than 100 experienced financial markets professionals who have access to an unrivalled range of data sources and tools to help them derive independent, trusted evaluated prices. We can provide reliable prices for individual instruments or entire portfolios.
RELY ON CONSISTENT, INDEPENDENT PRICES
- Unrivalled coverage: Our pricing service covers 2.5 million over-the-counter (OTC) fixed income and derivative instruments
- Full-scale pricing service: The evaluations process encompasses strict validation procedures, including checks that guarantee the absence of stale prices and/or outlying values, and a yield curve report that guarantees the accurate calculation and fitting of interest rates' term structures across all markets
- Faster delivery: Evaluated prices delivery is guaranteed within 45 minutes of the calculation cycle
- On demand prices: we offer an on demand pricing service for complex securities
- More than just pricing: Access our on demand weekly and monthly market commentary straight from our expert evaluators, as well as interviews and breaking news with Thomson Reuters Evaluated Pricing Market Update Channel via Reuters Insider
TRANSPARENCY THAT SUPPORTS REGULATORY AND OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Meet regulatory and accounting standards: Professional, experienced evaluators apply consistent and transparent pricing methodologies, reflecting regulatory and accounting standards. With over 100 evaluators across the world, we offer global coverage with local knowledge. We use FAS 157 valuation techniques (market,value and cost based). Strict validation procedures are incorporated into the process
- Direct access to our experts: Pricing specialists and evaluation staff are on hand to discuss pricing methodology, challenges and price discrepancies with you
- Truly independent pricing: Thomson Reuters is a completely independent third party pricing provider with no conflicts of interest as the company does not originate, issue, trade, buy, sell or position these instruments.
Download Evaluated Pricing Service Brochure for full details