Transparent. Independent. Accurate.
- Obtain reliable portfolio valuations that will support your compliance functions
- Cope with the growing complexity of investments and portfolio diversification
- Manage increased market volatility and tighter regulations
- Achieve transparency that meets regulatory and operational requirements
Thomson Reuters Pricing Service (TRPS) is an independent, global evaluated pricing source covering over 2.5 million fixed income securities, derivatives and bank loans. Coverage spans all major financial markets and prices are available at multiple times daily. TRPS evaluations, which provide detailed transparency and market insight, are designed to support asset managers, custodian banks, mutual fund administrators and risk managers.
RELY ON ACCURATE, INDEPENDENT PRICES
- Comprehensive coverage: Our pricing service covers 2.5 million over-the-counter (OTC) fixed income and derivative instruments
- Full-scale pricing service: Strict validation processes are in place to monitor tolerance breaks, unchanged prices, broker quote consistency and data integrity. Market color is actively monitored throughout the day and applied as appropriate to our evaluations
- Faster delivery: Evaluations are delivered multiple times per day including standard market snapshot times
- Expert team: Our evaluated pricing service is delivered by a team of more than 100 experts located around the globe, who are in constant contact with market participants
TRANSPARENCY THAT SUPPORTS REGULATORY AND OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Meet regulatory and accounting standards: Professional, experienced evaluators apply consistent and transparent pricing methodologies, reflecting up-to-date market standards and procedures, coupled with our SSAE 16 certifications.
- Direct access to our experts: Pricing specialists and evaluation staff are on hand to discuss pricing methodology, challenges and price discrepancies with you
- Truly independent pricing: Thomson Reuters is a completely independent third party pricing provider with no conflicts of interest as the company does not originate, issue, trade, buy, sell or position these instruments.
Download brochure for full details