Understand Complex Corporate Structures with Thomson Reuters Entity Risk
- Understand the complex corporate structure of legal entities
- Respond to current market conditions and emerging regulatory mandates
- Use legal entity data to analyze exposure
- Untangle the complex dimensions of modern business entities
- Meet compliance and audit requirements.
Thomson Reuters Entity Risk data provides comprehensive, auditable, fully maintained business entity data. With key data attributes on business entities from over 150 countries, it also has fully integrated, automated, new entity request functionality to fully support account on-boarding and periodic re-papering.
Effectively manage compliance and risk
- Support regulatory processes and compliance obligations including the EU Anti-money Laundering Directive, UK Financial Services & Markets Act, Patriot Act, UCITS III, Basel II, and sanction list monitoring
- Rely on consistent information: Thomson Reuters Entity Risk data covers approximately 1.0 million entities across nearly 250 markets, on a verified and unverified basis, with complete cross-asset integration.
- Feed your credit and risk management reporting
- Manage counterparty classifications
- Cross-reference and link market-level instrument pricing and reference data to individual issuing entities
- Reduce the regulatory burden of counterparty and compliance data
- Save time and costs: We source and maintain counterparty data for you
- Ease of integration: Cross-reference market security identifiers to their associated RIC codes, and from these RICs link to an issue, issuer or legal entity hierarchy. This will allow you to integrate our data easily into your operations and workflow, and generate timely, accurate credit and risk management information
- The technology to deliver: Content can be delivered directly to your desktop through a browser-based data extraction and management system
- Reliable data quality: Legal entity data is collected and analyzed by our global team of over 250 content specialists, editors, market analysts and quality assurance experts. The data is manually verified using detailed market-based process rules
- Continuous service enhancements: We are fully committed to developing the service in direct response to demands from our customers for more data coverage