Manage your operational risk by accessing corporate actions data quickly and efficiently. This market is complex and calls for expert interpretation. For pre-trade or post-trade activities, Thomson Reuters DataScope for Corporate Actions offers a complete solution to support multiple processing functions across your enterprise.
DEEP AND ACCURATE DATA DELIVERY
- Know first - we deliver vital corporate actions information to you faster; 90 minutes from announcement to your desktop.
- Rely on rich content - information on over 94,000 companies from over 93 countries, listed on more than 200 exchanges globally, with new markets added to the service regularly.
- Benefit from flexible delivery formats - including CSV, ISO15022 and XML.
- Minimize errors - manual and automated quality control and assurance are built into the data collection process, verifying data on an event by event basis.
MANAGE YOUR DATA EFFICIENTLY
- Support activities across your business – comprehensive content includes shares on issue, earnings, dividends, capital changes, IPOs, follow on offerings and mergers & acquisitions.
- Talk to our experts - our global team of over 200 market analysts are available 24/7 via telephone, email or chat.
- Go beyond corporate actions – access our full service including Evaluated Pricing, Security Cross Reference and Entity Risk, all linked and delivered via Thomson Reuters DataScope.
- Integrate the data you need in a way that works for your business. Thomson Reuters DataScope for Corporate Actions offers a variety of packages and delivery platforms.
Find Out More:
If you would like to know more about any of our information services, simply click here and speak to one of our specialists today.