Manage your operational risk by accessing corporate actions data quickly and efficiently. This market is complex and calls for expert interpretation. For pre-trade or post-trade activities, Thomson Reuters Datascope for Corporate Actions offers a complete solution to support multiple processing functions across your enterprise.
PROMPT AND ACCURATE DATA DELIVERY
- Know first - we deliver vital corporate actions information to you faster; 90 minutes from announcement to your desktop.
- Rely on rich content - dedicated teams with local market and language expertise collect, analyze and verify data, using multiple sources to create one record.
- Achieve consistency – our tagging system ensures you have a consistent, linked view of securities and how they roll up to their legal entities.
- Manage counterparty classifications.
- Minimize errors - manual and automated quality control and assurance are built into the data collection process, verifying data on an event by event basis.
MANAGE YOUR DATA EFFICIENTLY
- Support activities across your business – comprehensive content includes shares on issue, earnings, dividends, capital changes, IPOs, follow on offerings and mergers & acquisitions.
- Talk to our experts - our global team of corporate actions experts are available 24/7 via telephone, email or chat.
- Go beyond corporate actions – access our full service including Evaluated Pricing, Security Cross Reference and Legal Entity, all linked and delivered via Thomson Reuters Datascope.
- Integrate the data you need in a way that works for your business. Thomson Reuters Datascope for Corporate Actions offers a variety of packages and delivery platforms.
Download Corporate Actions Brochure for full details