Effectively manage your operational risk. With the ever changing dynamic of the financial markets, accessing reliable corporate actions data quickly and efficiently is crucial. The corporate actions market is complex and information has nuances that call for expertise. Whether you are focused on pre-trade or post-trade activities, Thomson Reuters Datascope for Corporate Actions offers a complete solution to support multiple processing activities across your enterprise.
PROMPT AND ACCURATE DATA DELIVERY
- Know first - we deliver vital corporate actions information to you faster; 90 minutes from announcement to your desktop
- Rely on rich content - dedicated teams with local market and language expertise collect, analyze and verify data, using multiple sources to create one record
- Achieve consistency – our tagging system ensures you have a consistent, linked view of securities and how they roll up to their legal entities
- Manage counterparty classifications
- Minimize errors - manual and automated quality control and assurance are built into the data collection process , verifying data on an event by event basis
MANAGE YOUR DATA EFFICIENTLY
- Support activities across your business – comprehensive content including Shares on issue, Earnings, Dividends, Capital changes, IPOs, Follow on offerings and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Talk to our experts - our global team of corporate actions experts are available 24/7 via telephone, email or chat
- Go beyond corporate actions – access our full service including Evaluated Pricing, Security Cross Reference and Legal Entity, all linked and delivered via Thomson Reuters Datascope
Delivered in the way you need it: Integrate the data you need in a way that works for your business. Thomson Reuters Datascope for Corporate Actions offers a variety of packages and delivery platforms.
Download Corporate Actions Brochure for full details